Perma-Guard Household Insecticide
For control of roaches, silverfish, ants, bedbugs, flies, fleas, box elder bugs, scorpions, crickets, and many others! Perma-Guard Household Insecticide products are licensed to be used in and around the home, yard, animal housing, etc.
Dry Application: for small areas can be accomplished by using Perma-Guard's Household Insecticide puffer bottle. But for major infestations we suggest you use the Pest-Pistol applicator and purchase a one or two pound bag, depending upon the size of your home.
Roaches and Silverfish
- In most cases, general application is not needed, but one needs to give localized attention to cracks and crevices, under stoves and refrigerators, and in likely hiding places. Be sure to treat around sinks and drain pipes.
- If there is an opening into the sewer line, blow a considerable amount of product into the line. Being closed, air pressure forces the dust further down the line, coating the upper half of the pipe, leaving no safe place for roaches. This protection exists as far as the line is coated.
- For major infestations it is important to dust the attic, crawl space underneath the house, in the walls as much as possible, and in the garage. The Pest Pistol applicator is the best way to get access to the walls. The Spritzer is the best way to dust the attic, crawl space, and garage.
Crickets, Scorpions, and Box Elder Bugs
- Lightly dust areas around windows, doors and other places where pests may enter.
- Animal Application: Apply Perma-Guard Dogs and Cats Pet Insecticide D-20 at the same time you treat the house.
- Rugs and Furniture: Make a thin coating on the rugs and furniture. Rake (not sweep) nap back and forth, causing dust to enter the rug. Leave overnight. When cleaning, do not make a special effort to remove the dust in the rug. It will kill live fleas and repel others. It must be reapplied 7-10 days later to kill any eggs that may hatch.
- Lightly coat window sills so flies lighting will contact the dust. If the outside walls of the house, shrubbery, outbuildings (such as barns, stables, kennels or corrals) are dusted flies are greatly reduced. Repeat if needed.
View product label: Household Insecticide
Perma-Guard products use Diatomaceous Earth, mother natures eco-friendly naturally organic material. Our products fit into the "Living Green" lifestyle. Actually, Diatomaceous Earth is not an earth. It is the fossilized remains of microscopic shells created by one celled plants called DIATOMS. Not all deposits of Diatomaceous Earth diatoms present in those deposits are the same. Perma-Guard's FOSSIL SHELL FLOUR® is a very pure form of Diatomaceous Earth used as an