Natural Detergent & Softener - 1 gallon
- A naturally derived laundry detergent made primarily from replenishable natural resources.
- Cleans, softens, brightens, whitens, deodorizes and removes stains.
- Very concentrated.
- Non-caustic to extend fabric life.
- Out performs soaps, other naturally derived detergents and homemade products.
- Non-hazardous, biodegradable, non-toxic and specially formulated to be non-irritating to skin.
- Normal load uses only two ounces per load, so is less expensive than other laundry detergents.
- Safe for septic tanks.
Directions: For small loads use 1/8 cup per load. Add more for larger loads or severely soiled clothing. May be used as a presoak by diluting with 10 parts water and soaking laundry for 45 minutes up to overnight before washing. Works in all temperatures. Color safe.
Environment and Health
• All ingredients are biodegradable or break down into harmless natural elements.
• Biodegrades without forming microtoxins.
• Contains no hazardous ingredients as per OSHA regulations.
• Contains no petroleum distillates, butyl ether, ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, benzene, pine oil or strong acids.
• Free of all known or suspected carcinogens.
• Gray Water Safe, Septic Tank Safe, Biodegradable without treatment processes.
• This product is packaged in plastic that is recyclable and which may contain up to 25% recycled plastic materials.
• Labels are comprised of recycled paper containing up to 50% post consumer waste.
• Inks are non-toxic.
• Coatings are non-toxic acrylic.
• Shipping boxes may contain up to 50% post consumer waste.
Cautions: This product contains detergents which may cause eye irritation. In case of contact, flush with water for fifteen minutes. Keep this and all cleaning products out of the reach of children.