Our revolutionary formula is designed to assist in removing and eliminating dirt, germs, bacteria, odors and pests including bed bugs, lice, scabies, crabs, fleas, mites and more, naturally!
- Kleen Green is non-toxic, chemical-free, biodegradable, all-organic and hypoallergenic.
- Kleen Green penetrates and emulsifies all types of grease and organic matter on all surfaces.
- It is an environmentally-friendly alternative to harsh cleaning chemicals and is highly effective for cleaning all surfaces.
- As a pest control product, Kleen Green works better, quicker and safer than dangerous, synthetic pesticide poisons.
Why and How Kleen Green™ Works
Insects are made up of a high concentration of protein. When Kleen Green is introduced to the insect, the enzymes act and can cause the insect to molt (shed its outer coating) prematurely. Poison pesticides attack the nervous system of the insect, which is not always effective. University research has noted that some insects have developed a resistance to poison based products. This revolutionary product is now available to the general consumer. Preformed enzymes have been used widely in restaurant and institutional settings for the last ten years, due to their low toxicity and superior cleaning properties. They are also becoming widely accepted in the field of pest cleaning as enzymes leave no toxic residues and the enzymatic effect on the insect exoskeleton is quick and safe. SAFE for Gardens, Plants, Ponds and around children and pets!
A Natural Alternative to Toxic Products
- Fast Acting
- Does Not Produce Toxic Fumes
- Extremely Economical
- More Effective and Safer than Pesticides
Kleen Green: Non-Toxic, Super Concentrated- Pesticide Free Spray
- 8 oz makes 2 quarts
- 16oz makes 4 quarts
- 32oz makes 8 quarts
- 64 oz makes 16 quarts
- 128oz makes 32 quarts
- Also available in 5 gallons
Ingredients: A specially formulated broad spectrum of NATURAL enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulose, lipase) derived from innocuous yeast strains. FDA good grade ingredients. GRAS (FDA Generally Regarded As Safe) List Parts 184 and 186. This product is not a pesticide.