Perma-Guard Household Insecticide Puffer
For control of roaches, silverfish, ants, bedbugs, flies, fleas, box elder bugs, scorpions, crickets, and many others! Perma-Guard Household Insecticide products are licensed to be used in and around the home, yard, animal housing, etc.
Dry Application: for small areas can be accomplished by using Perma-Guard's Household Insecticide puffer bottle. But for major infestations we suggest you use the Pest-Pistol applicator and purchase a one or two pound bag, depending upon the size of your home.
Roaches and Silverfish
- In most cases, general application is not needed, but one needs
to give localized attention to cracks and crevices, under stoves and
refrigerators, and in likely hiding places. Be sure to treat around
sinks and drain pipes.
- If there is an opening into the sewer line, blow a considerable
amount of product into the line. Being closed, air pressure forces the
dust further down the line, coating the upper half of the pipe, leaving
no safe place for roaches. This protection exists as far as the line is
- For major infestations it is important to dust the attic, crawl
space underneath the house, in the walls as much as possible, and in the
garage. The Pest Pistol applicator is the best way to get access to the
walls. The Spritzer is the best way to dust the attic, crawl space, and
Crickets, Scorpions, and Box Elder Bugs
- Lightly dust areas around windows, doors and other places where pests may enter.
- Animal Application: Apply Perma-Guard Dogs and Cats Pet Insecticide D-20 at the same time you treat the house.
- Rugs and Furniture: Make a thin coating on the rugs and
furniture. Rake (not sweep) nap back and forth, causing dust to enter
the rug. Leave overnight. When cleaning, do not make a special effort to
remove the dust in the rug. It will kill live fleas and repel others.
It must be reapplied 7-10 days later to kill any eggs that may hatch.
- Lightly coat window sills so flies lighting will contact the
dust. If the outside walls of the house, shrubbery, outbuildings (such
as barns, stables, kennels or corrals) are dusted flies are greatly
reduced. Repeat if needed.
View product label: Household Insecticide D-20