THE NATURAL™ ENZYME STAIN TREATMENT (N-17) Removes odors by digesting, thus eliminating, the cause of the odor
rather than masking it. Removes fabric stains by digesting the stains
and odors. Maintains drains by digesting and liquifying blockages and
build-ups in the pipes to keep them free running. A special blend of
non-toxic enzymes, detergents and natural solvents breaks down, digests
and liquifies organic matter into their simple natural state. Matter
like: starches, blood, urine, feces, carbohydrates, fats, oils, greases,
detergents, many toxic wastes, poisons, odors, nicotine, grass stains.
- Organic Odor Digester (Foul Odor Remover)
- Drain Maintainer
- Laundry Pre-soak
- 1 quart
- 1 gallon
- Made with non-toxic, natural solvents and detergents.
- Non-hazardous to humans, animals, the environment or areas being treated.
- Contains natural dyes which will not stain fabrics or surfaces.
- Pleasant fragrance to leave a fresh scent while the enzymes are at work.
- Contains no residue leaving powders.
- One product cleans many surfaces.
- Natural solvents and biodegradable detergents aid in removal of other soils not removed by the enzymes.
- Extremely easy to use. Skilled labor is not necessary.
- Contains oliogomeric optical brighteners to brighten fabrics dulled by stains and wear.
- Immediate and long term odor control.
- Biological oxidation and removal of organics.
[Shaking just before use energizes the enzymes and speeds up cleaning]
- Severe odors (such as urine, feces, vomitus, milk) ready-to-use, apply directly to odor source.
- Drain maintenance, use 2 to 4 ounces per drain weekly.
- Bathroom surface cleaning, ready-to-use, spray and wipe.
- Toilets and urinals, use 2 ounces per fixture, pour around the inside rim of the fixture and swab with a johnny mop, let stand for 15 minutes after cleaning.
- Laundry pre-soak and pre-spotter, mix with 1 part water and apply directly to stain 15 to 45 minutes before washing.
- Grease trap maintainer, use 2 to 4 ounces close to the drain daily.
- Waste degrader, use 4 to 8 ounces per 500 gallons of capicity in tanks and ponds weekly.
- Refrigerator and Freezer odor removal, ready-to-use, spray the ource of the odor until wet.
- Garbage can, Dumptser and Truck deodorizer, mix with 3 parts water and spray all surfaces until damp. (optional-rinse with water 1 hour later.)
- Porta-potty deodorizer, pour 4 ounces in each unit daily.
Color: Yellow liquid
PH Range: Neutral
Activity: 9% ± 1%
Solids: 9% ± 1%
Usage Temperature: Between 40 and 105 degrees Fahrenheit
Storage: Cool dry area is best
Shelf Life: 1 to 2 years when stored between 40 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit
Freeze/Thaw Stability: Stable. Passes 3 cycles
Toxicity: Totally non-toxic
Hazards: Non-hazardous to humans, animals, vegetation
Cautions: Avoid direct eye contact. Do not take internally
Packaging Recyclability: All package components are recyclable